LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpga

Hii,
        Myself Nikhil George,student of Temasek polytechnic.We are doing a project on rehabilation with your labview software.For that we need to encode the readings from an encoder.Currently we were using the program which was there on your  example list before to get the readings from encoder.But the problem is we could only get a phase by phase reading.We need to get the readings in a full revolution together and plot as a graph.So what all changes are to be made inorder to do so?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,112 Views)

You will need to upload the actual VIs that you are using.  The project on its own does not provide any information about the code, it just helps keep files organized.  You may want to upload the project and associated VIs in a ZIP archive.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,109 Views)

Hereby attaching the folder along with this .Find 
Copy (2) of 11418>new folder>documents and settings>student>desktop>project2

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,107 Views)

That's a good start, although in the future, please upload just the code you're using, no need to provide so many levels of folders.

Could you be more specific about what the program does, and what you want it to do?  Have you made any changes to your code to do what you want?  If not, see if you can implement those changes yourself, and post when you run into a problem.  Open-ended "How do I change my program?" questions are difficult to answer for people who are not familiar with your code.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,093 Views)