From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpga i/o demo problems

Solved!
Go to solution
I have been trying to follow along in this demo and when I get to the first part, adding the FPGA I/O, I don't have any options to add in the window that is brought up.  I included a picture of the window that is brought up.  This must be something obviously simply that I am just not getting.
Message Edited by mnky9800n on 07-09-2009 01:59 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,094 Views)
Can you post a screenshot of your Project Explorer window? Just wanted to know what target you are working with and how you have set it up, before we are able to help you.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,087 Views)
I have included the picture you requested.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,063 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mnky9800n
You already have all of the possible I/O resources for your target added to the project so the dialog is telling you there is nothing else you can add.  If you expand the folders ModA and ModB, you should see these resources.  For many targets, adding the target to the project will cause the driver to query the target for all available I/O resources and automatically add them to the project for you.  The target used in the demo does not do this.  This is probably what caused you confusion.  If you delete the I/O contained in the folders and relaunch the Add New I/O dialog, you should see the I/O you just deleted as items available for selection.
Message 4 of 8
(3,051 Views)
ok thanks!  That worked!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,048 Views)

I have same problem with adding FPGA I/O, but I didn't use any PINs in the project yet.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,665 Views)

Also, How can I switch assigning the SDA and SCL pins to my sbRIO-9651?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,660 Views)

Hi @hamidnaghi1234

Just wanted to mention, that this thread was solved and closed in 2009. If you want your question to have a higher likelihood of being read or referenced please make a new post regarding the issue. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,654 Views)