LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flat sequence structure and plot 3D properties

Hello!

I'm using 3D plot block.....in  my apllication the user can try to convert the 3d plot to a 2D plot...XY direction, XZ direction,for this reason I've used a case structure......but in the default case I want to return to the default position (Latitude 45 and Longitud 45). If I choose this coordenates then the user can't move the plot by hand...the plot is locked.....for this reason i've tried to use a flat sequence....i want that the first case executes only one time at the beginning and then only executes the second case of the sequence....in this form the plot returns to the default posiiton and then the user can move the plot without restrictions....but the sequence repeats all time all the cases and it doesn't run correctly.

How can i do to execute only a few time the first case of the sequence and after only run the second case?

Thanks
Larson

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,999 Views)
Move the first case structure (0,default) contents outside your main while loop that keeps the program running. Another alternative would be to look at state machine architecture where you control what executes next.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,995 Views)