LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find max and min from every column

hello

i am suffering from one problem in labview programing.

Actually i have one excel file and in that file have 10 raw data, that data coming from one source and i simply write that data in excel file.

i am getting the data by changing frequency in 10 steps. so to detect max and min value from the excel file is complited 

now the problem is i want to calculate at what time i am getting maximum and minimum value from every column and what will be my freq and at which step of frequency i am getting max and min value

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,559 Views)

Right now you are getting the min and max of every row. If you want the min and max from every column you need to transpose first.

The min&max function also gives you the index where the max was found, so use that to get the other values from the same column using "index array", for example.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,545 Views)

Not too sure I understand well what you want to do, from your file, do you want the max and min of each line or each column?

And when you say you want the time of your max and min, in fact it corresponds to the index in the line or column, so for this you can use the max index and min index that is returned by the max min array function that you used in your VI.

Just to be clear, right now you VI is retreiving the maxs and mins of each column of your file.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,543 Views)

hello dear

i take the transpose because to find the max and min value but without transpose if u see the excel file i want to know at what time i am getting the max and min value according to step because increasing step is propotional to the value read oin excel 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,538 Views)