From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final year project using labview, what project i can apply?

i'm goin to be do a final year project, n i thinkin to use labview do it.! but i dun hav idea tht is suit...coz it can't use to the station..
anyone can give me some idea??thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,810 Views)
Hi kannajin,

Nobody here will help you if you dont know what you want.Tell us what kind of project they(your School)gave you,only then will we be able to tell you what to do.
Hope to hear from you.

ohiofudu
CLAD
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,809 Views)
thanks...i'm thinkning to make a project by upgradin my senior project! his project is control a water level n the water temperature but not using a station. n i juz a diploma level, so if i make a project tht advance than tht wil be a problem anot? else controlin n analysis wat we can do wif labview?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,804 Views)

Greetings!

Are you exposed to LabVIEW programming before or are you planning on learning LabVIEW and graphical programming for your design project. If you are looking for resources the following link is a great way to start.

http://www.ni.com/academic/lv_training/how_learn_lv.htm

The three hour course is really easy. Once you are done my recommendation is to use one of our shipping examples like temperature control with DAQ assistant and PID. Please let me know if you have issues setting up the LabVIEW development environment / programming and post any questions.
Thanks much
Avi Harjani

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,740 Views)

can i  have  any block diagram regarding to tempereature measure and controlling with PID.please send the block diagram you have

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,791 Views)
Please don't hijack an old and unrelated thread.

Do you have the PID toolkit? There are examples that come with it. Do Help> Find Examples and search for PID.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,766 Views)