LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exe crashed with Exception code 0xC0000005

Hi all,

I have developed an exe wherein im saving the data into excel file. My exe is getting crashed at the point when it is trying to save the data into excel file. i have also attached the Log Report generated in the attached file. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,549 Views)

Posting the code for your executable would be more helpful than this error log. It only shows the same thing you have already described - the call stack ends at the internal save workbook VI (a wrapper around the COM Interop presumably). I don't see much else there of value unfortunately.

Maybe someone else who has had the same issue could provide more pointers.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,489 Views)

We saw the same problem on one of our test racks. We have three identical test racks, one is the development rack, my rack. They all run the same executables from a network server. So it is not the code. So I put my computer in place of the computer in the rack having the problem. I got the same problem. I then ran the code in debug, instead of the executable. It happened each time, but not in the same spot in the code. One time it happen when no communication to equipment or writing to files was happening. Then I brought my computer back to my rack and tried running the same code, no problems. I then swapped the NI GPIB-USB-HS that I had in my rack with the one in the racking giving the problem. And there I got the same error. My NI GPIB-USB-HS is older than the one in the troubled rack. We then put the NI GPIB-USB-HS back in its original rack. We then swapped out the Keysight 34970A with an Agilent 34970A in that rack. It does not give the error anymore. In my rack I have a Keysight 34970A. My NI GPIB-USB-HS is working OK with this Keysight 34970A. It looks like these newer Keysight 34970A's might give you the problem with these NI GPIB-USB-HS modules. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,323 Views)