LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excel graph y-axis lable Orientation

Can anybody explain me how to do the Excel graph Y-axis label orientation.Can anybody provide the Code for this.

Thanks in advance,

Srinath.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,511 Views)

Hi srinath,

Open up NI_ReportGenerationToolkit.lvlib:Excel_Set_Scale.vi and expand the Axis class to show more properties. 

I got an attachment and there you can see the Orientation property.I hope this helps.And if not give a further more explanation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,508 Views)

Hi Danil,

Tried the same way but  "unknown system error 97" i got can you tell me how to overcome this situation. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,501 Views)

Hi srinath,

Check you included the application in the excel vi's library, that you will find in the labview directory addons

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,496 Views)

Hi Daniel,

Can you explain me bit clearly,

Thanks for your quick reply.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,491 Views)

Hi srinath,

Can you post the complete error description?

The error could have many sources, many of them possibly linked to YOUR specific machine:

- Depending on Excel/LabVIEW version (reproducable on machines only having the same Excel/LabVIEW version)

- Certain settings (reproducable only on machines using the same settings, so you got to provide those)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,486 Views)

Hi Daniel,

I am using Labview Version 10.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007 .

Error is :

Unknown System Error in File.vi

Error code is 97.

Possible Reason :A null or previously deleted refnum was passed in as an input

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,480 Views)

Hi srinath,

The error description is  "A null or previously deleted refnum was passed in as an input."

Run your code in highlight mode. See where exactly you are getting error.Please check if you are closing any reference and using that Invoke node later in your code.

And If you can please attach your code.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,469 Views)

Hi Daniel,

I Dont have permission to attach file.

I am getting the error at invoke node here reference is ActiveX class Graph.Axes

Taking the Excel_worksheet reference from the Get ActiveX References.vi. This is reference  for the invoke node selecting OLEObjects method ,

Activating the object the object output i am passing to Varient to data typre vi, Here data type is ActiveX reference as Graph.Axes.

Output of that reference is giving to Invoke node item method ... Here i am getting the error.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,460 Views)

Hi srinath,

Please see this link:-

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Error-97-using-Active-X-property-node/td-p/334978

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,457 Views)