From 12:00 AM CDT Sunday, October 17 - 11:30 AM CDT Sunday, October 17, ni.com will be undergoing system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

example .lvm file with "spikey data"

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to process data that is getting acquired from ultrasonics equipment and temporarily to work on the problem I am looking to find a .lvm file that has something akin to "spikey data" which will need me to use a median filter to process.  Naturally I could create this on my own except that I have no idea what the header for .lvm files is and I haven't had much luck on here finding a good example.  Using real data isn't much of an option because I am not doing this on the computers that are actually aquiring the data and don't have access to it at the current time.  So if anyone has a .lvm file lying around that looks kinda choppy, but has an underlying pattern.  Sinusoidal-ish, or whaterver, I would appreciate it.  Or if someone could tell me how to fake the header for a .lvm file then that would be great.      Thanks, Sam

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,200 Views)

Hi Sayndesyn,

It is a sine with uniform white noise, at 10.1 Hz.  The first column is time. Good luck!

Marti C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
NI Medical
Message 2 of 2
(2,185 Views)