LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with WIMAX (ni80216dG Generate Multiple FDD DL Frames)

hi, 

I just installed 2 days ago, Wimax on my RFSA and RFSG mimo systhem, but by running this "ni80216dG Generate Multiple FDD DL Frames", I have an error out :  

"Call Library Function Node in ni80216dGv1 PHY TX RS Encoder.vi:3050001->ni80216dGv1 PHY TX Transmitter.vi:3540001->ni80216dGv1 MacTX GenerateFrame.vi:7460001->ni80216dGv1 MacTX GenerateSignal.vi:6140001->ni80216dGv1 Generate one subframe.vi:6500001->ni80216dGv1 Create Waveform (CWDT).vi:2180001->ni80216dG Generate Multiple FDD DL Frames.vi"

Why ? 

Could someone tells me how to correct that ? 

Thanks 

Ossan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,524 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

We've been able to replicate the error you encountered.

System specs for our test system:
Win 7 64-bit,

LV2013

I looked over the readme for the Fixed WiMAX Toolkit, and I noticed that the only Operating Systems listed as supported are Windows XP and Windows Vista 32-bit.  Generally, when something works under Windows Vista, it will work under Windows 7, but it is interesting that only 32-bit Vista is listed as a supported OS.

When one of our 32-bit Test systems becomes available, I will give the same example a try.

In the meantime, would you mind either uploading a MAX Technical Report from your test system, or send it to me via private message?

Cheers

Matthew H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,502 Views)

Just tell me in a private message what I have to do and how I have to do it, and it will be by pleasure 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,499 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

Finally had a chance to try the code out on a 32-bit workstation, same issue -- the code throws an error at that Call Library Function node.

I'll try to get some face-time with the product owner in R&D to find out what our next steps should be.

cheers

Matthew H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,464 Views)

Ok, thanks Matthew

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,458 Views)

Hello GhostCole,

I did get a chance to speak with a couple guys from R&D.  There's some buggy behavior they've been chasing down (and it sounds a lot like what you're experiencing).

See if you can use the WiMAX Soft Front Panel.  

The error will probably still occur, but in the Soft Front Panel, you should be able to click continue and the program should continue executing.

Since they're still investigating this problem, there isn't a fix for it yet, but others who have encountered this problem were able to use the Soft Front Panel as a work-around.

Best regards.

Matthew H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,432 Views)

Hello,

Where can I find the Fixed WiMax soft front panel?

I am having the same problem as the original post, I am using a PXIe-5673E and the FixedWiMAx tool kit is in evaluation-license-mode.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,854 Views)