LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error installation labview 8.5

What other National Instruments software is loaded on your computer?  Please post what software is installed on your system as well as some details your operating system and hardware.

I recommend uninstalling any and all NI software before attempting to install again. 
Mark
NI App Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,982 Views)
Operating sytem: Windows XP NI: Software: Only Labview + runtime environment other software: I sent this reply 2 times before with an attached list (printscreen) of the software on my computer but somehow it wasn't posted on the messageboard. So this time I first write only this message and will try to send the attachments with printscreens of the software list one by one in seperate replies. Hopefully now they will appear on the messageboard. I succesfully uninstalled all NI-software. So no error-messages appear during start-up anymore. This still was the case after first trying the repair-option in the software-menu. So, this is the message. Hopefully the attachments in follow-up replies will also get through.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,933 Views)
printscreen 1 & 2 this time I got the proper error-message BMP wasn't a valid extension. So this time in JPG
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,932 Views)
Printscreen 3&4
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,931 Views)
Have you have any success in uninstalling all of the NI software from your system?
Mark
NI App Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,897 Views)
Actually, after downloading and unzipping everything for a second time and installing in a different folder it now all seems to work! Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,838 Views)