LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error executing application after create installer

Hi,

When I execute my main vi, launcher.vi I receive an error when from it I call another vi called main.vi. I attach here the error.

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance,

ToNi.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,247 Views)
Hi ToNi.

The problem might be related to windows properties of the VI you are trying to launch. Check this link

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/E1B8CA0B546A803486256A33005AF221?OpenDocument

Hope it helps

Javier Gutiérrez
NI Application Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,231 Views)
Hello Javier,

Thanks for your help, I saw the article about it, and it is good but the problem persist. In my vi properties I had checked Auto-center option that is not compatible in run time, then, I unchecked it but it still no work. What is the problem? Is possible that the problem is that when I run the vi (main.vi) from (launcher.vi) I use an Import VI Strings Invoke method (I attach here the block diagram and the vi properties of main.vi)?

Thanks in advance,

ToNi.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,226 Views)
Hi again,

The problem is the Import VI Strings Invoke method.... when running my standalone application (in development environment it works) but... I need to use Import VI Strings Invoke method when muy standalone application is running in order to change language of my application. How could I do this?

Thanks,

ToNi.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,223 Views)