From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 63044 FPGA

I used Crio 9024 with 9116 chassis with Labview 2009 and it works fine. Today i've reinstalled new Labview 2011 on my pc and on C-rio and at the end of FPGA compiling error -63044 appears. have tried to write a new project and i 've noticed that it's able to recognize c-rio 9024 but not chassis and the ni acquisition schedules mounted on it. What is it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,991 Views)

Hello FrankyCam,

as you can see in the following link, it is normal that you are not able to see the chassis and the modules in MAX. Aren't you able to see them also inside the project? 

Have you installed the Real Time module 2011 - FPGA module 2011 after upgrading in LV 2011?

Antonios
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,974 Views)

Hello,

I working with CRIO 9074 whenever I am programming the FPGA (instead of using scan engine) directly. I am getting alternatively 63044 and 63043 errors. The VI seems to be running on the FPGA (I have implemented a small toggle LED program) however i am not able to see it on my development system. this occurs irrespective of when I am running the FPGA VI or RT host VI.

The crio system shows as disconnected in the project explorer as well as MAX. Only way to regain control is to reset the CRIO system.

please help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,958 Views)

As FrankyCam mentions, in my case the application was working fine with LV2010 however started giving problem with LV2011 installation.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,956 Views)

Did you found out a solution?

I have the same problem...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,815 Views)

"Have you installed the Real Time module 2011 - FPGA module 2011 after upgrading in LV 2011?"...this is the solution. The real time module versione must be the same LV version on your host PC. So, if you upgraded your labview software on host pc you have to format Crio and reinstall the RT module and FPGA module of the same LV distro

Francesco

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,812 Views)