LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 5002 at init vi

Hy everyone...

My computer use windows 7 64 bit and i have started my arduino program in labview 2016, but there are some errors appear:

"Error 5002 occurred at Init.vi. Unable to establish connection with Arduino. Please ensure that you have selected the correct COM port and that you have flashed the Arduino with the correct firmware.

This error code is undefined. Undefined errors might occur for a number of reasons. For example, no one has provided a description for the code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Additionally, undefined error codes might occur because the error relates to a third-party object, such as the operating system or ActiveX. For these third-party errors, you might be able to obtain a description of the error by searching the Web for the error code (5002) or for its hexadecimal representation (0x0000138A)."

What is caused this errors ? Can you help me please?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,260 Views)

We need to see all of the LabVIEW code you are using, especially the VI called "Init.vi".  You need to attach the actual VIs, not "pictures" of parts of the VI.  The easiest way to do this is to put them in a folder (you may already have done this), compress the folder, and attach the resulting .zip file.

Error 5002 is a "user-defined Error", using a function in the Dialog Palette to document an Error condition and allow the Programmer to signal "something is wrong here".  This is why we need to see the code.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,227 Views)