From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 363513 with SMTP when trying to send SMS

Hello, 

I am trying to set up a program that will send a text message using the SMTP protocol. I already made it work before, but for some reason it is giving me the error 363513. I have tried changing the port number but it does not work (the one I'm currently using is 587). I am thinking it could be related to the flow of data, but I am not 100% sure what could be the issue. I have this VI feeding other VIs, but the code for SMTP text message is the one inside the red box. I'm also attaching a screencap of the error that pops up everytime I run the program. 

LabVIEWSMTPClient.lvlib:Send.vi:2280011<APPEND>

<b>Complete call chain:</b>
LabVIEWSMTPClient.lvlib:Send.vi:2280011

Thank you! 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,182 Views)

What did you change in your program between the working state and the non working state which you are in now?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,143 Views)

Did not change anything, I'm not sure why is it having trouble. I tried to put the text SMTP code into a subVI and it worked once, but then stopped working again. When i try to probe to see the error it comes from the Send Message.vi (LabVIEWSMTPClient.lvlib:Send.vi:2280011) - The error starts there and it is just showing as an error coming out of that VI. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,087 Views)