LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 363513 with SMTP when trying to send SMS

Hello, 

I am trying to set up a program that will send a text message using the SMTP protocol. I already made it work before, but for some reason it is giving me the error 363513. I have tried changing the port number but it does not work (the one I'm currently using is 587). I am thinking it could be related to the flow of data, but I am not 100% sure what could be the issue. I have this VI feeding other VIs, but the code for SMTP text message is the one inside the red box. I'm also attaching a screencap of the error that pops up everytime I run the program. 

LabVIEWSMTPClient.lvlib:Send.vi:2280011<APPEND>

<b>Complete call chain:</b>
LabVIEWSMTPClient.lvlib:Send.vi:2280011

Thank you! 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,187 Views)

What did you change in your program between the working state and the non working state which you are in now?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,148 Views)

Did not change anything, I'm not sure why is it having trouble. I tried to put the text SMTP code into a subVI and it worked once, but then stopped working again. When i try to probe to see the error it comes from the Send Message.vi (LabVIEWSMTPClient.lvlib:Send.vi:2280011) - The error starts there and it is just showing as an error coming out of that VI. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,092 Views)