From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 2147319779 occurred at library not registered in NI Report Generation Toolkit

Hi, I am new to LabVIEW, and currently I am using Labview 2016 and MS Office 2007. when I tried to generate a report using MS Office Report Express Vi, I am getting this error. Please help me to solve this error.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,997 Views)

Hi,

May be because you are not using Licensed version. Check your license once again.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,987 Views)

Hi, Thanks for reply. actually I am using NI PXIe-1082 driver. and I think Labview is installed by default in this driver. How can I check the Licence for this?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,983 Views)

And one more thing, when I installed LabVIEW in my laptop and start using Evaluation version, It is not showing any error. In my laptop I have installed Labview 2017 and I have Office 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,978 Views)

Hi,

Where exactly are you getting the error. Just type license manager in start menu (windows ) and then check whether the Report generation toolkit is registered or not. If not you should buy or use trial version for some days.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,961 Views)

Hi, I am getting the error whenever I place the Report Generation Express Vi in my Black Diagram. and this is shown in the licence manager.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,953 Views)

Hi,

You get error because you have evaluation version. Its clearly mentioned in the license manager. You have to buy it if yow want to use it.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,937 Views)

Hi, I am Doing internship in a private organization and I can't get licence of my own. and In my laptop I used Evaluation version only. there it is not showing any error. and other report types like HTML are working in my system. Is there any other option to overcome this issue. 

thanks..

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,935 Views)

Hi,

Try searching 3rd Party tool or google or use excel (active x) to create a report. Look some examples you will get an idea. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,932 Views)

Ok, thank you very much for your replies..

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,927 Views)