LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error-1073807253 and Error-1073807360

Hi,

I am currently working a code for some scales (GFK 330a) I can get them to read out using the Basic Read/Write vi found in the examples. I have made a few slight modifications to the code by putting it in a while loop and adding a Wait till (ms) function in it so it only takes data every second. I keep getting these two errors while using this code 1) Error-1073807253 occurred at VISA Read (Hex 0xBFFF006B) a framing error occurred during transfer and 2) Error-1073807360 occurred at Property Node (Hex 0xBFFF0000) unknown system error (misc. error). After I hit ok on the error screen the program goes back to work and gives me the correct data until another error occurs then I repeat the process. I can't sit at the computer waiting to hit ok everytime an error comes up. What do I need to do to fix these errors? Here is a picture of my program.

Thanks,

Chet

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,212 Views)

Never mind, I decided on going with the Advance Read/Write program

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,202 Views)

And don't make the same mistake of putting the VISA Configure Serial Port and the VISA Close inside the loop.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,200 Views)

Greetings:

Sir in Serial Read I am facing the Same Error which is " ERROR-1073807253 occured at VISA read. VISA: (HEX 0xBFFF006B) a framing error occured during trasnfer"

How did you fix that problem>?????

Any solution for me???

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,083 Views)

Framing errors are generally a sign that you either have a noisy serial cable, or that you don't have your data bits, stops bits, and parity bits set correctly, or possibly even the baud rate is incorrect.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(5,077 Views)

Greetings Every Body!

My frame, start and stop bits, baud rate are absolutely correct, even I checked these thing several times but still I am getting error. Even I also used delays in my program. 

Then I used Basic serial read and write example program, It is also giving the same error. 

Is it the problem occured by VISA driver or anything else???

Any one who have experienced the same problem????

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(5,055 Views)

Dear Mr.wolfgang2021

Did you fix your problem???

I am having the same pronblem as you were having, Kindly suggest me that whot to do to remove the framing error???

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,051 Views)

You say that you are absolutely sure that your settings (baud rate, stop bit, etc.) are exactly the same in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) as they are on your device?

How did you implement the delays in your program? Have you tried the delay configuration in the following example?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F3E0621CB71AA16786256F970000FC57

Peter E
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(5,028 Views)

Dear Mr. Peter

I also have tried this delay configuration with Flush I/O buffer as well, 

But still I am getting error/

Any suggestion???

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,020 Views)

Raven's Fan is correct in saying that this also happens when there is a noisy serial cable.

Try changing the cable and moving it away from all other cables/devices that could induce noise on it.

Peter E
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(5,010 Views)