LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

erreur -20057

Bonjour Etant en stage, je me permets de poster sur votre forum pour avoir de l'aide dans un programme que je développe. Je développe un programme qui me permet de faire un traitement en FFT en temps réel et il faut l'afficher en tier d'octave. Mon but est de générer un bruit via un générateur de son, et de récuperer celui ci via des microphones. Donc j'ai reussie à l'écrire sauf qu'on m'affiche une erreur et je ne comprends pas du tout ce que je dois régler ce n'est pas du tout claire. On m'affiche: " L'erreur -200557 s'est produite à : Nœud de propriété DAQmx Timing (arg 2) dans DAQmx Timing (Sample Clock).vi:4730014->SoundVib_Common Examples.lvlib:Present Octave Results (DAQmx).vi Raisons possibles : La propriété spécifiée ne peut pas être définie lorsque la tâche est en cours d'exécution. Définissez la propriété avant de démarrer la tâche ou arrêtez la tâche avant de définir la propriété. Propriété: QuantitéÉchant.ModeÉchant Nom de tâche : _unnamedTask " Si quelqu'un peut m'aider cela serait super et je vous remercie d'avance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,250 Views)
Actually, the error is very descriptive. The error occurs when you are trying to set an acquisition parameter (it looks like the sample clock). The problem is that before setting the clock you told LabVIEW to start the acquisition, and you can't change the clock settings while an acquisition is already running.

Can you post your code? It would make it easier for use to be specific about a fix.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,233 Views)

Thank you for your reply!

In fact I use a sampling clock I put my VI so that you can see what it looks like my work.
Should I put after a sequence for it to do one and then the other. I do not see any parameter change ....

Hajer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,226 Views)
I will look at your code when I get to work, but when you call the sample clock VI you are setting a parameter.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,220 Views)

Hi Mike

When I put a sequence, it shows me the same problem. I do not see what tt change in any parameter ....

I use a DAQ Assistant, which is connected to the sampling clock

thank you for your reply

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,211 Views)
Hey Mike It's good in fact the clock does not serve me much, when I withdraw it works just as well in any case thank you for your help !!! (And sorry for my english ...) Hajer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,202 Views)