LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

elapsed time

transmit rates         fs           elapsed time for single transmission             elapsed time for retransmission

128 samples         8khz                   8msec                                                           10msec

256                     16k                       8                                                                     10

512                     28k                       9                                                                     11

100000               184k                   271                                                                532

1000000              183k                  2723                                                              5298

I have a question 

for elapsed time for retransmission for 128 samples it has to take 8+8 msec=16sec  but i dont know why it is taking 10msec.

for large transmit rates elapsed time for retransmission is greater than the single transmission and for small transmit rates it is not taking double time for retransmission.  Can any one help me about this

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,092 Views)

for large transmit rates elapsed time for retransmission is greater than(almost twice and greater)  the single transmission

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,083 Views)

You have no timing calculations in the resends2 VI so I have no idea where you would have gotten any numbers and the 'resend' case is not even close to what is done in real world operations when a resend of data is requested. I mentioned this before but you still seem to have serious misunderstandings about what a resend means. What are you really trying to emulate? It does not match any sort of communications scheme.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,063 Views)

I took two VI s  in one i calculated for single transmission and in this VI i calculated for retransmission

You told this one is wrong, I am trying to figure it out, i googled it but i didnot find about the retransmission

I dont have any idea on real world operations how resend of data is requested

Do you have any books or blockdiagram about the resend, please let me know

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,040 Views)