LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecg signal segmentation by cardiac cycle

I am trying to produce a program that will produce a display for both an ecg signal and a phonocardiogram. I have used the Off-Line JTFA sample that came with the Signal Processing Toolset to display the phonocardiogram signal the way I want and I could add an xy-cahrt or wave form graph/chart to display the ecg signal. My current problem is that I would like to be able to segment the ecg signal, and the phonocardiogram if possible, by cardiac cycle. Does anyone know if there is some code that exists already that will do this for me?? If not, then does anyone have any ideas on how to do this, please let me know.
Thank You.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,702 Views)
Goeble,

Since I assume that your cardiac cycle will not be constant, the only thnig I can think of is to constantly be resetting the minimum and maximum on the X-axis of the graph using property nodes so that only the current cycle is shown.
You could also use one of the different modes of a chart (strip, sweep, or scope with scope being closest to your needs). This would be perfect if your cardiac cycle is constant.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com
Message 2 of 3
(2,702 Views)

How can I segment my ECG signal of one our into 60 signals of 1 minute each ? 

What is the vi used for this segmentation ? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,005 Views)