LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic logo

Hi,

I'm a newbie in Labview programming. I was trying to change an image according to user input in a combobox.
The objective is that when user selects a combobox value, the respective logo can be displayed automaticaly.

Thanks in advance.

Pedro Salazar

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,486 Views)

have you tried a text and picture ring?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,463 Views)
Hi, there is something called like "picture ring" in LabVIEW. You can ad pictures to this ring. Depending on your combo box you can select a different picture from that ring
Kind regards,

- Bjorn -

Have fun using LabVIEW... and if you like my answer, please pay me back in Kudo's 😉
LabVIEW 5.1 - LabVIEW 2012
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,461 Views)

See an example in attachment.  This is a messagebox I always use in my programs.  Depending on what kind of message, I use different image

Kind regards,

- Bjorn -

Have fun using LabVIEW... and if you like my answer, please pay me back in Kudo's 😉
LabVIEW 5.1 - LabVIEW 2012
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,455 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I tryied to open the examples in atachment but i'm using 2011 version of labview. Could you save those files for 2011 or older version and re-send them, please?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,441 Views)

Problem solved keeping the combobox for user selection. Solution in attachment.
There is just one problem now, I need to resize every image to fit into the front panel. Is there a way to do it with labview, or do the images need to be resized using any other tool?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,416 Views)