From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic events memory leak

I think you need to upload your real code then.  Or at least a proper example that clearly demonstrates the problem.

http://www.medicollector.com
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(453 Views)

Once I have some time, I will take a look at it again.

Thank you for replies @ suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(430 Views)

HI

I had a siimlar problem which I couldn't figure out.  Finally, I found that I had accidentally put an extra "Register for Events" block somewhere in a subvi, which caused the issue.  This "Register for Events" was not connected to my Event Case, but it was still received the event in its Input.

So, I had my real "Register for Events", which received the event as Input, and was connected to my Event Case.

Then, I had my extra "Register for Events" which also received the event as input, but was not connected to any event case, and was hidden in a subvi.  So, Because of this, when the event occurred, the extra "Register for Event" also collected the event data, and kept it in memory, and was never released since it was not connected to the event structure.

Deleting the extra "register for Events" block solved my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(227 Views)