From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dual channel frequency measurement

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a modal analysis with an impulshammer and a laservibrometer. I figured out, implementing both channels with a string on the CreateAinChan.vi. Now, if I want to read each channel with an Index Array, I only get a signal from the impulshammer. I checked that with the Array/Teil-Array. How do I get a signal from the second channel?

I know there's some more signal processing to do, but that's not what i focus on now.

Thanks for any proposals and help I get!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,015 Views)

Hi

I think you are acquiring with the DAQmx API ? So the result should be a 2D array.

When you like to split the 2 D array to get the values for each channel you have to use the Index Array function and only wire the input index(row) and not index (col)

you can do it like this (VI snippet)

Snippet BD.png

Kind regards

Pixar

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,993 Views)

Hello

the index array is the same as it is in your example. I accurately read the LabVIEW help page which helped me to implement the index array correctly. I don't know where else could be a mistake. Do you have an idea?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,979 Views)