LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dt 9834

Hi,

I am trying to get a dt 9834 to work with labview for data analysis.  I ran the example that came with the data translation board but I cannot get the rates required by the test.  I know this is not a dt website but any help would be appreciated.  I need 50k samples per second over 11 channels on data in.  Any ideas on how to speed up the acq speed.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,146 Views)

@efriday wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to get a dt 9834 to work with labview for data analysis.  I ran the example that came with the data translation board but I cannot get the rates required by the test.  I know this is not a dt website but any help would be appreciated.  I need 50k samples per second over 11 channels on data in.  Any ideas on how to speed up the acq speed.

DT 9834 has throughput of 500k Samples/s, that means for 11 channels you can't exceed the data rate of 45.45kS/s. You can get higher data rates using less number of channels or using an additional module.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are (always) welcome for the good post. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,144 Views)

That's what I was trying to tell the engineer!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for the response now they should believe me!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,136 Views)