LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drivers for Agilent 66xx series DC supplys in compatibility mode?

I am trying to save some time rewriting a bunch of drivers. Does anybody have drivers already written for the Agilent 66xx series supplys in compatibity mode that they would be willing to share?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,778 Views)

compatibility mode?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,763 Views)

The system Language of the power supply. All of the drivers I have are written in SCPI or TMSL.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,753 Views)

Why not switch the power supply to SCPI?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,729 Views)

I would switch the language to SCPI, however there is unsupported required s-parameter software that I dont have access to on some of our test benches that is written in compatibility. I could switch the language while testing and then switch it back, but that slows the test too much.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,712 Views)

I can see the need now.  Unfortuantely I don't have ready-made drivers for you.  😞

On the other hand, it's not so difficult to actually write your own S-Parameter tests.  🙂  Probably not budgeted for that solution, though.  😞

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,709 Views)