cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drive a blower with a cycle

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello;
I am a student and beginner on labview. For a project I have to make a program that will allow me to order a wind tunnel following an enclosed ground, with to a USB card NI 6008. I have been working on this for 1 month and I don't reproduce the same model of wind.
Here the first VI that I did for the first part of my project. the user will enter the maximum simulation time, and then set the wind cycle back (attached 1) coordinated (x = time; y = speed) of each point of the cycle. To do this I used a computerized box that will allow to calculate the leading coefficient (a * x + b) for each curve portion of the cycle. This VI will allow me to set a cycle with maximum 8point of coordinates (x, y) (as the graph below attached) but does not allow me to realize this cycle (attached 2). Attached is the VI.

can you help me how to realize this model very complex for me.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,528 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alioune

You have the right basic principle but you are going about it in a complicated way. Using arrays and the interpolation/threshold commands you could make much lighter work of the outline generation.

Interpolation.png

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials to help you out.
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,483 Views)
The courses ogk mentioned are excellent places to start. Also be sure you understand the functions he recommended. You will find that they are extremely powerful and can help solve a lot of problems.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,466 Views)

Thank you very much ogk.nz. This tutorial and vi really help me 🙂 .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,411 Views)