LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

don't see new targets and devices menu item under my computer

Hi,  

when I right-click on my computer in an empty project I don't see targets and devices under the New ... item. My device (ELVIS II) is installed, I can see it MAX. This happens on the two machines I've tried.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,371 Views)

Could be a compatibility issue. What version of LabVIEW are you using? Has it worked in the past?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,366 Views)

MarkBB,

I'm having the same issue with my cRIO. I have updated everything to the latest version hoping that it was a compatibility issue (I'm using LabVIEW 2012). If you have solved this, please let me know. If not, I'll be sure to write back if I get to solve this.

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,341 Views)

Hello,

I just solved it. I have two versions of LabVIEW 2012 instralled. One of 32 bit and another of 64. The 64 bit version did not have the drivers installed, but the 32 bit version did. Now, I'm having other issues with the devicenet module. Hopefully someone will help me with that...

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,323 Views)

Hello,

I just solved it. I have two versions of LabVIEW 2012 instralled. One of 32 bit and another of 64. The 64 bit version did not have the drivers installed, but the 32 bit version did. Now, I'm having other issues with the devicenet module. Hopefully someone will help me with that...

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,319 Views)