LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dig_mem_test VI and needed sub vi

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to run the VI dig_mem_test I downloaded from herehttp://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7966#toc3, unfortunatly, Iit is asking for a sub vi named "DemoBox_CreateWriteVerifyCycle.vi"

Can anyone point me to where I can get the sub VI please?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,824 Views)

Hello Ron,

Thank you for pointing out this issue.  I currently filed a request to have this resolved.

Regards,
Roman Sandoval | National Instruments | RF Systems Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,785 Views)

Thanks for your help...I purchased my equipment basedon the ability to perform thist type of Vi...any help you can provide is appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,773 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ron.lynch

Hello Ron,

I attached the files in this forum.  The DevZone document will be updated soon.  Thank you for your post.

Regards,
Message 4 of 8
(2,758 Views)

Thank you very much, the VI now runs as expected. I was wondering if there was any additional documentation for this VI. Again, thanks for your solution.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,753 Views)

Hello Ron,

Can you explain what sort of information are you looking for?  Thanks.

Regards,
Message 6 of 8
(2,742 Views)
Thanks again, I have the Memory test reference design document that gives a good description of the theory and operation of the VI, but does not discuss the I/O connections between the UUT and the PXI-6552. I am looking for some documentation the illustrates how to connect the memory device to the PXI-6552. Again, I appreciate all of your assistance.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,726 Views)

Hello Ron,

Since there are multiple types of 3rd party memory chips that can be tested, I/O connections between the UUT and the PXI-655x will vary.  Unfortunately, we do not supply additional information that displays this.  Nevertheless, we do offer a Connector Block and Prototyping Board for NI Digital Waveform Generator/Analyzers:

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/13513

If you have concerns and/or issues pertaining to your setup, I would suggest calling National Instruments support and an Applications Engineer would be happy to assist you.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,700 Views)