From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dig_mem_test VI and needed sub vi

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to run the VI dig_mem_test I downloaded from herehttp://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7966#toc3, unfortunatly, Iit is asking for a sub vi named "DemoBox_CreateWriteVerifyCycle.vi"

Can anyone point me to where I can get the sub VI please?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,822 Views)

Hello Ron,

Thank you for pointing out this issue.  I currently filed a request to have this resolved.

Regards,
Roman Sandoval | National Instruments | RF Systems Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,783 Views)

Thanks for your help...I purchased my equipment basedon the ability to perform thist type of Vi...any help you can provide is appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,771 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ron.lynch

Hello Ron,

I attached the files in this forum.  The DevZone document will be updated soon.  Thank you for your post.

Regards,
Message 4 of 8
(2,756 Views)

Thank you very much, the VI now runs as expected. I was wondering if there was any additional documentation for this VI. Again, thanks for your solution.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,751 Views)

Hello Ron,

Can you explain what sort of information are you looking for?  Thanks.

Regards,
Message 6 of 8
(2,740 Views)
Thanks again, I have the Memory test reference design document that gives a good description of the theory and operation of the VI, but does not discuss the I/O connections between the UUT and the PXI-6552. I am looking for some documentation the illustrates how to connect the memory device to the PXI-6552. Again, I appreciate all of your assistance.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,724 Views)

Hello Ron,

Since there are multiple types of 3rd party memory chips that can be tested, I/O connections between the UUT and the PXI-655x will vary.  Unfortunately, we do not supply additional information that displays this.  Nevertheless, we do offer a Connector Block and Prototyping Board for NI Digital Waveform Generator/Analyzers:

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/13513

If you have concerns and/or issues pertaining to your setup, I would suggest calling National Instruments support and an Applications Engineer would be happy to assist you.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,698 Views)