LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

datos entrada analoga y manipulacion en una secuencia serial datos digitales speedy33. -- analoga data entry and manipulation in a serial digital data sequence speedy33

I'm doing a small project communications speedy 33. modulation and demodulation in real time ANALOGOUS (AM, FM and PM) and digital (ASK, FSK, PSK and QAM). and  I need to  the manipulate digital modulation of voice, the data acquired as a serial sequence of 1 (one) and 0 (zero) but the tools of LabVIEW 8.2 wiht  dsp molule 2.0 not available.  I am doing a convesor A/D sotfware with comparators but is very heavy and does not support's the dsp. I need help. Need a few examples to help me solve my problem.

Estoy haciendo un pequeño proyecto de comunicación speedy 33. la modulación y demodulación en tiempo real análogas (AM, FM y AM) y digital (ASK, FSK, PSK y QAM). y la necesidad de manipular la modulación digital de la voz, los datos obtenidos como una secuencia de la serie 1 (uno) y 0 (cero), pero las herramientas de LabVIEW 8.2 dsp con molule 2.0 no está disponible. Estoy haciendo un convesor A / D con comparadores por software pero es muy pesado y no lo soporta el dsp. Necesito ayuda. Necesito sólo un par de ejemplos para que me ayude a resolver mi problema.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,135 Views)
duplicate post, continue here!
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,129 Views)