From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data logging in spreadsheet

Hello,

Please help me . Urgenttttttt.

I wrote labview program for temperature and voltage measurement. I want to store those data in spreadsheet. Can any one tell whats wrong in my labview program as i cant get those datas in spreadsheet . Please check attachment .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,600 Views)

Why are you writing into binary file and then writing to spreadsheet outside the loop? Also, you have not provided a path for both.

What I would suggest is to build a simple LabVIEW program that writes value into a spreadsheet file. That should help you understand how to use that functionality.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
Message 2 of 11
(2,592 Views)

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any example program ?????? how to give path .. thank u for ur help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,585 Views)

There are plenty of examples that ship with LabVIEW. Have you looked in there?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(2,580 Views)

ya . Is it possible for u to modify my program?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,577 Views)

To do what? You haven't explained how you want the program to work or what format the file should be in.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,570 Views)

i need to store temperature and voltage values in spreadsheet and need to see those values when i open the spreedsheet. It can be in any format. Just transferring those data to spreadsheet. Thank u once again.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,564 Views)

Attached is a simple example that simulates the generation of voltage and temperature and logs it to a delimited text file.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,560 Views)

thanks for your reply . Do i need to put those case structure inside my timing diagram? But its not working if i do so.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,546 Views)

is it possible for you merge those spreadsheet program with my program. If i do its not working. I will be more thankful if u do so. I need to submit for my project and i am not familier with labview . Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,543 Views)