From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data dashboard for android mobile crash

hello!

i want to monitor some data on my android mobile. i have installed data dashboard on my mobile. when i connect to share variable as i run it crash/hang, please suggest any.

Regards,

asif

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,308 Views)
Spoiler
+1
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,291 Views)

Hi Asif!

This tutorial for Data Dashboard for Android mobile talks through deploying and connecting to shared variables. I think walking through the steps provided here could be helpful to double check the steps you've taken so far.

"Getting Started with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW"

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/13757/en/

Best,

Carolynn V.
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,273 Views)

Thanks for your support.

its working now. but i want to ask more about

there is only number, graph and meter to view labvie view VI. 

can i use to give command from data dashboard i mean any option to push button like that.

one more think the linked you provided its graphic is changed which i download in my mobile.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,259 Views)

I'm glad to hear it is working now! 

The link I sent was developed for a web browser, so it's possible the formatting might change on a mobile device.

Could you clarify your question regarding commands from data dashboard?

Thank you!

Carolynn V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,241 Views)

i mean that can i use any button in data dashborad to switch led indicator on in labview V.I

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,232 Views)

I have included an article below that discusses the data types you can use with shared variables and Data Dashboard.

"Supported Data Types For Use with Shared Variable and Web Service While Using Data Dashboard"

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019LHASA2&l=en-US

If you have further questions, it is helpful to post your code or an example of what you are hoping to do so other forum users can see it visually and jump in with suggestions!

Carolynn V.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,215 Views)