LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create time rise, over shoot in graph

Solved!
Go to solution

i using pid co control temperature, now, i want to draw the responsibility graph, but i dont know to identify the time rise, the time setting, the percent overshoot,any body can help me.please help me

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,241 Views)

Use the pulse measurements VI.  I do not recall the exact name, but a VI which measures those characteristics of a pulse comes with LV.  It may not be in the Base version.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,227 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author thienbinh_spkt

Hi theinbeihn,

What exactly is the PID function you are using?

Lynn is right, the pulse measurment vi will help with this. I am also looking to find the other VI Lynn is describing.

Ricky

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,192 Views)

THIS IS THE PROJECT, U CAN HELP ME, HELP ME TO IDENTIFY THE RISE TIME ANG SETTING TIME

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,187 Views)

I will look at this, but you are also going to have to post your CUSTOM PID.vi so I can see what is coming from that.

But again, what PID VI's are you using? Are you using the PID toolkit, or are you refering to your Custom PID.vi?

Ricky

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,177 Views)

this is the PID i using, this is the simply, u can see it, this is project, if there is not excactly.please rewrirte for me, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,154 Views)

Thienbihn,

From just looking at your initial VI, I have a couple questions. Your chart title is PID output vs Setpoint, but the values you are inputting are the Setpoint and Temperature. Your Indicator for PID output is not wired to the chart. Is this done on purpose, or where you meaning to have the PID output going into the bundle?

Please explain more on the paramters you want found. Do they pertain to the "NAME" of your chart, or the actual "VALUES" you have plugged into it right now? As in, do you want Set Point vs Temp or PID output vs Setpoint?

Ricky

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,136 Views)

THANKS FOR ANSWER THIS PROBLEM, I WANT TO IDENTIFY THE RISE TIME. SETTING TIME, THE OVETSHOOT, THAT I VIEW THIS THE VI. THIS GRAPH INCLUDE THE SETPOINT AND THE PV,

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,121 Views)

Hey thienbinh,

Can you please specify what the PV is? Is the PV the PID Output, or do you really want to graph Temperature vs Setpoint. As of right now your chart is Temperature vs Setpoint.

Please see if this Developer Zone: Pulse and Transition Measurements can be of assistance. Give this a try and see how they implement their percent over shoot.

Ricky

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,069 Views)