From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

converting sequence of anlaog pulses into digital pulses

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am working to detect the peaks in a particular interval of time say 'x'. I acquired the analog signals( the pulses) as shown in the image here AcquiredPulse from analog board using DAQ.Before detecting the peaks of the pulses of different amplitudes having nearly same time period shown in the above image I want to convert them into digital pulses or pulses of same amplitude so that it will be easy for the post process of detecting peaks.And after obtaining this I need to find out the time interval between the pulses.

Can any one help me with implementation of this.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,511 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GoviRe

By this Vi you can convert the waveform

AB
Kudos are Accepted
Message 2 of 6
(2,491 Views)

Thanks,

This suits my requirement .

Do I need to provide any threshold for the samples I obtained that needs to be converted into digital.Can you explain the vi working.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,461 Views)

I mean can you give me an example usage of this vi.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,447 Views)

Hello,

Can someone exaplain how to use this above attached analogto digital.vi as I am confused with its input to feed the pulse signals.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,419 Views)

In the above example the functionality is to convert the values in the array above zero as one and below zero and zero as zeros,and it is given to digital waveform for converted display

Sorry for the delay,

AB
Kudos are Accepted
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,384 Views)