LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

controlling resolution in Tektronix DPO7104 Oscilloscope

Hey all,

I am having an issue with setting the resolution/horizontal scale on our Tektronix DPO 7104 Digital Oscilloscope. I am using a Tektronix 7000 series driver to operate the scope on LabVIEW 2010. I can get a 40 ns/pt resolution with 8 us/div if I manually set it on the scope. But the controls on the driver (Timebase & Record Length) seems to only want to allow me to have my horizontal scaling be in multiples of 10 for my us/div. ie I can get a 40 ns/pt resolution, but only with 20 us/div.

Has anyone else heard of this issue? 

-Jake

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,397 Views)

@Jake323 wrote:

Hey all,

I am having an issue with setting the resolution/horizontal scale on our Tektronix DPO 7104 Digital Oscilloscope. I am using a Tektronix 7000 series driver to operate the scope on LabVIEW 2010. I can get a 40 ns/pt resolution with 8 us/div if I manually set it on the scope. But the controls on the driver (Timebase & Record Length) seems to only want to allow me to have my horizontal scaling be in multiples of 10 for my us/div. ie I can get a 40 ns/pt resolution, but only with 20 us/div.

Has anyone else heard of this issue? 

-Jake

Have you read the programming manual to see what the SCPI command is for setting that item?

There could be an error with the driver.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,389 Views)