From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control solenoid valve

I am a labview beginner. I try to use labview to control our gas permeation system. Firstly, labview acquire pressure data from PR4000 readout . When pressure is down to certain value then the data goes through NI 6501 I/O device then universal relay card to switch solenoid valve. Then labview coninue acquire pressure data from transducer .

I hope somebody can give me some advice for writing this program. Or what kind of existing VI programe can I use to modify it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,471 Views)

Howdy MYLONG!

One of the best resources to find LabVIEW example programs is in the LabVIEW Example Finder.  You can access it in LabVIEW by going to Help>>Find Examples...

For examples on outputting data to the NI 6501 I would recommend looking in the Hardware Input and Output>>DAQmx>>Digital Generation folder.

If you are using serial communication to talk with your PR4000 then look in the Hardware Input and Output>>Serial folder for examples.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,429 Views)
thank you so much
Message 3 of 4
(2,409 Views)
thank you so much
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,407 Views)