LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control robots with labview

hi please help me to control robot directions with labview . i need your help please 

in my project i use robot and ethernet so i want to communiquate the ethernet with labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,344 Views)

Sure! Sounds like fun. What do you have so far? What equipment are you using?

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,306 Views)

No details no help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,299 Views)

First, learn LabVIEW.  There are tutorials in many places (including on the first page of this Forum -- you can also find tutorials on the Web).  Second, learn with others (in a class, in a Robotics competition with teammates, with fellow students).  Third, start writing (simple!) LabVIEW code to do simple things (a good early task might be to build a "one-handed" Second clock that has a hand that points straight up and every second, moves 6° "clockwise" to make one revolution every 60 seconds.  [Hint -- one Structure, one Indicator, one numeric function, one control to stop things, one timing function].

If you really want to learn LabVIEW, and are willing to put in the work, find yourself a LabVIEW "Guru" (someone who knows LabVIEW and is willing to help) and "apprentice" yourself to him/her.

Bob Schor

Message 4 of 5
(2,280 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

First, learn LabVIEW.  There are tutorials in many places (including on the first page of this Forum -- you can also find tutorials on the Web).  Second, learn with others (in a class, in a Robotics competition with teammates, with fellow students).  Third, start writing (simple!) LabVIEW code to do simple things (a good early task might be to build a "one-handed" Second clock that has a hand that points straight up and every second, moves 6° "clockwise" to make one revolution every 60 seconds.  [Hint -- one Structure, one Indicator, one numeric function, one control to stop things, one timing function].

If you really want to learn LabVIEW, and are willing to put in the work, find yourself a LabVIEW "Guru" (someone who knows LabVIEW and is willing to help) and "apprentice" yourself to him/her.

Bob Schor

I think I'm going to copy this reply so I can paste it verbatim to similar questions. Perhaps the forum devs could add a "canned responses" function so we could do it in two clicks.

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,259 Views)