LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting Keithley 2182

When using the Keithley 2182 driver in Labview we keep receiving this error as shown in pictures. We were wondering if this would be a software issue with the driver or just a hardware issue with our device or connection? Please see the errror we received!Please see the errror we received!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(646 Views)

Hi SAUmag,

@SAUmag wrote:

When using the Keithley 2182 driver in Labview we keep receiving this error as shown in pictures. We were wondering if this would be a software issue with the driver or just a hardware issue with our device or connection? 

From the error explanations it seems to be a software problem. As you forgot to attach any software sources you need to debug on your own…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(613 Views)

You seem to be getting two errors, the first one tells you, you have a bad setup.

So try different configurations, read Keithley manual or something along those lines.

The second error tells you that a file is missing, this can happen because you ran 32 bit labview and 64 bit driver or something similar, it has happened to me. What you need to do in this case is find the file(s) that are causing you problems and copy them over to labview folder you are using.

In my case i had 64 bit NI_reportgeneration toolkit and ran 32 bit Labview, so there was no NI_reportgeneration toolkit in the folder where it was supposed to be and caused similar error.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(604 Views)