LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communicate with android phone and ios phone

Hello everyone.

Now I have a project ongoing.I need to communicate with android phone and ios phone.

Auto Central Control screen can operate some apps such as phone call,map,music and so on。Android phone can link with it by carplay app(Baidu)。IOS phone can link by carply(Apple)。I want to  simulate Auto Central Control system on labview。SO labview can operate phone apps。Can anyone give some advice?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,015 Views)

Hi papigo,

ask Baidu and Apple for their CarPlay communication protocols.

Then implement them with LabVIEW…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 4
(2,005 Views)

Thank you for your apply. I am new to LabVIEW. Can you give more details? Or have you ever done similiar projiects and I can take a look at your VIs? I want to study more about what LabVIEW can do. Any advice?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,994 Views)

Hi papigo,

Can you give more details? Or have you ever done similiar projiects and I can take a look at your VIs?

No, I haven't done that so far - I usually access the CAN bus in cars and trucks…

But to reach your goal you need to read the manuals to learn how to setup communication with those CarPlay devices. (This should be part of your project!)

I am new to LabVIEW. I want to study more about what LabVIEW can do. Any advice?

Did you note that "Training resource" section in the header of the LabVIEW board?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,977 Views)