From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comment lire les donnée d'une dll

Solved!
Go to solution

bonjour

je suis entrain d'utiliser un vi qui possede une dll. je voudrai savoir comment configure le dll

coordialement skipi

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,686 Views)

French to English for more responses:

hello 
I'm using a vi which has a dll. I want to know how to configure the dll 

skip coordialement
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,675 Views)

Hai

Do you know the details of the function and the parameters to be passed for the functions? Do u have only one function named nomFonction (mentioned in your screenshot)? Please post in bit more about the dll.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,674 Views)
OUI je connait tous les details du vi ( entrée et sortie). Le probleme que j ai c'est le paramettre il ne prend pas toute les entres du vi automatiquement.
Avez vous un exemple a me montrer.
MERCI
COORDIALEMENT SKIPI
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,653 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author skipi

French to English

YES I know all the details of vi (entry and exit). The problem I have is the paramettre it does not take any entries vi automatically.
Have you an example to show me.
THANK YOU 
Hai, CLN only loads all the functions inside your dll automatically. But for each function, you only have to declare the parameters and it won't get loaded automatically. If you find difficulties in declaring the parameters, post the specifications of dll along with the dll and also post your vi.
[Note: Please post here in English for more responses from the forum. Please use translate.google.com for translation if you don't know English.]
Thanks for your understanding,
Mathan
Message 5 of 6
(2,640 Views)

hi

thank you for your responses. I finally managed to solve the problem. thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,629 Views)