LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comment faire tourner 2 boucles en même temps

Bonjour,

Je suis actuellement entrain de modifier un programme sous LabView, qui me permet de communiquer avec un hygromètre et des capteurs de température.

Cependant je rencontre un problème car dans mon programme j'ai une première boucle qui tourne celle-ci me permet de choisir si je fais que de la température ou de la température et de l'hygrométrie. J'aimerai que lorsque je choisi l'option température + hygrométrie cela lance la 2ème boucle, qui se situe dans le même programme. Hors même avec des variable locale je dois attendre que ma première boucle soit fini pour dire à l'autre boucle de ce lancer.

Donc pour faire plus simple j'aimerai pouvoir sortir une valeur (ex bouléen) d'une strucuture empilée même si celle-ci n'est pas terminé.

est ce possible?

Merci

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,790 Views)

google translation:

I am currently in the process of modifying a program in LabView, which allows me to communicate with a hygrometer and temperature sensors.

However I have a problem in my program because I have a first loop that runs it allows me to choose if I'm on the temperature or temperature and humidity. I love that when I selected the option temperature + humidity it launches the second loop, which is located in the same program. Not even the local variable I have to wait for my first loop is finished to tell the other loop of the run.

So to make it simpler I wish I could get a value (eg boolean) a strucuture stacked even if it is not finished.

is this possible? yes, please post your vi.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,781 Views)

Ok, I send you a very simple version of my program because the other one is too big and really complicate..

So I would like to know how you can transfer the value Hygromètre without waiting the end of the loop.

Thank you very much

I send you 2 exemple : 1 with the last version of labview and the other one with an old version (8.0)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,775 Views)

you have a problem with understanding data flow...that is why you are not getting the results(the while loop is preventing the flat sequence to proceed any further.)

you can solve this by using a simple state machine in your case...a while loop with case statements inside.

try and stay away from flat sequences, that can be done with your case statements within the loop.

Message 4 of 5
(2,761 Views)

In the rel program I use stacked sequences.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure that you understood my problem.

Actually I would like to know if I can get a value without waiting the end of the sequences to start my while loop?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,738 Views)