LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combined bar and line graph: need some advice

Hi,

I'm builing a small app for a customer. The basic functionality is showing the bar chart and the line (see the figure attached), and now I want to show

the area above the line in another color. This is the cost saving for the customer. Can I do this? And how would you suggest me to achieve this!

Can I also show the big dot as seen in the figure?

Thanks!

combined bar line chart

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,412 Views)

Hi,

Do you want to build this on the Frontpanel?

I don't think this can be done.

Regards,

Bas van Dijke

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,316 Views)

@_Faust wrote:

Hi,

I'm builing a small app for a customer. The basic functionality is showing the bar chart and the line (see the figure attached), and now I want to show

the area above the line in another color. This is the cost saving for the customer. Can I do this? And how would you suggest me to achieve this!

Can I also show the big dot as seen in the figure?

Thanks!

combined bar line chart

Although I believe that graph would be possible by banging on the graphs hard enough, but it would pretty easy to render that image using a picture control since rectangles, lines, text, and circles are supported.

The link I included above will take you to a thread devoted to Picture related threads.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,314 Views)