LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

codes in mc-cdma

in mc-cdma wat codes are used for channel coding and wat r used for spreading codes i m confused b/w two i saw the block diagram of mc-cdma in which there is channel coding before mapping and spreading after mapping plz tel me wt codes i add in ofdm to make it mc-cdma...thanku

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,148 Views)

Can you please translate your message to English?  A Plea for Full Words

b/w

plz

wt

tel

wat

r

Then please ask a question that relates to LabVIEW.  You haven't attached any LabVIEW code so we can see what you are doing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,132 Views)

i am working in labview on RF modulation toolkit and i design OFDM with the help of this toolkit. now i want to design mc-cdma and i attach the reed solomon encoder vi before mapping and golay code vi after mapping given in channel coding part of toolkit. but the vi doesnt work properly and my confusion is that in block diagram of mc-cdma given in a paper there is channel coding before mapping and spreading after mapping so i need your help please tell me that what vi from the RF modulation toolkit is going to help me for channel coding before mapping and what vi is used after mapping for spreading. thankyou

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,119 Views)