LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code for electrode switching network

For my project, I have  16  electrodes in a circle. The electrode current switching is developed using Multiplexers. The multiplexers used in
this system are CD4067B  analogue multiplexers. Two 1:16 multiplexers (MUX1 and MUX2) are used to develop an
automatic switching system for current to inject into the adjacent pair of electrodes and take the voltage readings from the remaining electrodes

I have no idea how to write the code for switching the electrode pair (1-2,2-3,3-4.......15-16) and take the readings 

could someone help me with the code 

----thank you-----

Message 1 of 3
(2,360 Views)
What hardware do you have to control the muxes and take a measurement? With an NI digital I/O board, you would use a DAQmx task to simply count from 0 to 15. Open the Example Finder and look under Hardware Input and Output>DAQmx. There are examples for static digital and analog input.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,349 Views)
You give us no useful information and then ask us to write your program for you. So starting at the beginning: The multiplexer you mention is a chip, an IC.

What are these chips mounted in?
Does whatever they are in have a manual?
What sort of daq do you have in your LabVIEW system?
What version of LabVIEW?
What kind of computer?
Will the LabVIEW be running on the PC?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,274 Views)