LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clear graphic and restart graphic

Solved!
Go to solution

oh, I am so so sorry, what i have done, it's my friend who wrote. please accept my apologize. and just he wrot in capitals, he did not mean that.

we are sorry.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,211 Views)

coq rouge, if you forgive me, can you tell me there is only one kind of graphic can build history?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,177 Views)

anyone can help me

now like this, it just can show 20s after that it stops, i don't know why?

and i want the time is 0 to 20, not like this.

thanks very much.

帖子被xiuming在 05-31-2009 01:36 PM
时编辑过了
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,174 Views)

You have a serious problem in your VI.  The boolean wire that terminates the inner while loop comes from outside that while loop.  If that wire is Tru, your inner while loop will run only one time.  If that boolean wire is False, then the inner while loop will run for ever and the only way to stop your program will be to hit the abort button.  Since the Stop button is read before the inner loop starts, there is no way for that value to be read again.  It is a basic principle about dataflow.

I would recommend you learn more about LabVIEW from here. How to Learn LV

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,163 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author xiuming

Si tu as LabVIEW français j'imagine que tu es français ?! J'ai repris ton VI vite fait : cf pièce jointe. Pour le graphe déroulant, tu as décoché la mise à l'échelle automatique pour l'axe des Y, je te conseille de recocher cette option. Pour l'axe des X, tu dois le gérer par programmation en utilisant les propriétés adéquates.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,153 Views)

merci bp, j'ai réusi que chaque 20s il efface une fois, la graphe deroulant ne correspond pas parfait ement ce que je veux, c'est 'échelle X temps, je veux qu'il affiche comme

par example: il y a 20  points correspondent 20 seconds.

je veux d'abord , t =1, affichage y1;

t=2, affichage y2, y1;

t=3, affichage y3,y2, y1;

t=20, rien affichage;

si  t= 21

t=1, afficage y21;

je ne sais pas si j'ai exprime bien ?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,137 Views)

xiuming

Please use the scoop chart mode. And if you want 20 seconds data in chart you must set set the chart history length to sample rate *20 In your current software this is 11025 samples pr second. DO not make it any harder than it is 😉

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,123 Views)

Smiley Very Happy  thank you coq rouge

I am so happy to get your reply! so we are cool now.

and I have managed to display the data of the 20s, but if i want to show X scale in real time not 20*11024, what should i do?

Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,106 Views)
See the screenshot I have attached in a previous post. You must use "Xscale.Multiplier" property and wire the correct DeltaX (1 divided by frequency). You must also use "Xscale.Offset" property and update it every 20 seconds (by wiring a 0 value to it). That's already done in the screenshot : just have a look at it.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,091 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,081 Views)