From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clear graphic and restart graphic

Solved!
Go to solution

hello, I would like know how to clear the data in a moment on the graphic, after that it work normally, and all should be in the loop while.

it like  a cardiogramme, i definie every 20 seconds, the graphic clear and restart.

thanks advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(3,419 Views)

You need to use a waveform graph. You can create a property node and select property "History" with an empty array linked to its input. Another point to consider is the timing, I mean the way you handle the 20 seconds : see attached below.

Best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(3,416 Views)

I am sorry  I can't open your VI because i use LABVIEW 7.1Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(3,413 Views)

Sorry, you need to use a "waveform CHART" (not a waveform "graph") to have the property "History". Otherwise you can use a "waveform GRAPH" and link an empty array to its terminal (value updated every 20 seconds as well).

Hope my english is understandable !

Best,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(3,412 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(3,410 Views)

can you tell me what 's the diffrence between wave chart and wave graphic, i use the version french, it's a little difficult to find them.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(3,400 Views)

I am sorry i can't find the thing after random nunber 'DBL', where can i find it?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(3,390 Views)

Do you want that your graph holds 20 seconds of data, and then start over, or do you want to show the latest 20 seconds of data?

Se picture for options

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(3,381 Views)

I WANT SHOW EVERY 20 SECONDS,NOT LASTEST 20 SECONDS.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(3,379 Views)

xiuming wrote:

I WANT SHOW EVERY 20 SECONDS,NOT LASTEST 20 SECONDS.

Please behave! I can not see any reason for why you should scream. People are only trying to help. Please go to examples\general\graphs\charts.llb\Charts.vi. Then you can right click on the charts and see how update mode affect your chart

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(3,369 Views)