From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot read subpalette text

After installing LabVIEW 2014 Device driver the Measurement I/O --> Measurement and Automation (I guess) subpalette text is a mess. Part is unreadable, part is french and part is german. I remember seeing a post about a similar issue but I can't find it. How can I repair this?

EDIT: My LabVIEW installation is in english.

Ben64

ScreenShot002.pngScreenShot001.png ScreenShot003.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,395 Views)

This also affect the LabVIEW Help File.

Ben64

ScreenShot004.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,378 Views)

Ben64, 

It looks like you have a problem with your System Configuration Palette. Previously when we've seen this issue it has been fixed by repairing the NI System Configuration product.

You can do this by going to your control panel and opening Programs and Features. In the Programs and Features window navigate to National Instruments Software. If you right click you should have the option to Uninstall/Change. In this window find NI System Configuration select it and click Repair. 

If you try this and you see no change you can download a new version of the NI System Configuration using this link: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-system-configuration-14.0.1/5020/en/

Regards,

Carli S.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Carli S.
Troubleshooting & Maintenance Digital Business Manager - NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,347 Views)

Thanks Carli, I'm out of office today I will try it tomorrow.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,342 Views)