LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot load Runtime engine verion 7.0, only 8.0 and later versions are supported

Solved!
Go to solution

@Sahiti2013 wrote:

To avoid more confuison,Here is the scenario,

The version that was on the driver attached is from the  driver manufacturer.

I do not have any version of labview INSTALLED on my system. I am using the driver in Test Stand 2012 using a labview adapter.

I make sure I match the VI version and the run time engine version on TestStand 2012 to load the VI.

But for this specific driver, I was not successful in loading the VI at all.

As I understood that only 8.0 OR LATER are supported on TS 2012, I have asked to upconvert the driver to work with 8.2.1 Labview runtime engine.

I have now got a.LLB file of the driver  mass compiled in Labview 2012 from discussion boards( and also attached here).  I have tried the mass compiled LLB file on TS2012 but still have issues loading the VI as it moans about different version of SUB VIs.

However I am still trying to fix this version incomaptibilies. Any help would be much appreciated

You may get better advice posting what you wrote in the TestStand forum http://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-TestStand/bd-p/330

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(312 Views)
This is confusing. What version of the runtime did you select in TestStand? Do you have other VIs being called in your sequence? Why don't you have a copy of LabVIEW if you are calling LabVIEW code modules? Not having the correct tools is short sighted.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(308 Views)