LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot communicate to Keithley 2400

I wrote a small Vi for using Keithley 2400 to measure Voltage based on labview 6.2. After 10 month, I found that my program cannot talk to the Keithley 2400. I do not know becasue I upgrade Labview to labview 8.2, or someone deleted some key drivers for GPIB in this public computer. I attached the Vi.   Thanks so much for help.     

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,044 Views)

Are you getting any error messages?

You have a breakpoint set for the entire VI.  Could it be that?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,043 Views)

Could you let me know where is the break point? I am a very beginning learner? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,031 Views)

See the red border around the whole edge of your block diagram? That's the breakpoint that's sorrounding your entire block diagram. Breakpoints are shown by either big red circles if they're on a wire, or a red border around a VI/function if it's set on a VI/function. In this case you must have accidentally clicked on the block diagram.

Have you taken any of the LabVIEW tutorials? To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the introduction material, tutorial(s), and other material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,029 Views)