LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find a pop up window

when I started a project, in several case statements I just placed a pop up window that said "you got here" in order to test the case. Now that I have filled the case statements with the actual code I want in them, I can't find the original pop up objects in my schematic, but they are still obviously there because the little dialog windows "you got here" still pop up after the real code executes.

How do I find these pop-ups on the schematic as they don't appear to be anywhere that I can see but I wish to delete them now that I have the real code in place

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,254 Views)
HI Sloppy,

I am guessing that you sized a frame down and the node you are looking for is no longer visable.

You could size things up and start looking but there is a better way.
Fisrt drop the object you are trying to find on a diagrasm and then select it and then copy it to your clip board (ctrl-C).
Then go to the hiearchy screen and do a "ctrl-F" (find). In the dialog box make sure the search all VI's in memory option is selected and that the search for object is selected. The displayed object should be the node you have copied to your clip-board. Then just do the search. It will find object that are baried, covered etc.

Try it,

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,254 Views)